While everyone is welcoming the upcoming 2017 and blaming the 2016 for all the people who have died during these last 12 months, I’ve made a sum up of the top 9 things that happened to me in 2016.
So here are my top 9 things I chose as highlights of my 2016!
- Chase got his own Instagram account.
- I got a fantastic job at Automattic, and the more I work with my team, the more I love my job.
- I stopped getting obsessed with writing. I prefer to write when I’m inspired and not when revenues are low. I slowed down with the marketing shenanigans, and despite that I sold a very good number of mystery books!
- Clarissa is born.
- I lived in Vienna for one month.
- I enjoyed another amazing edition of the Olympic Games.
- I’ve travelled outside Europe – in Canada – for the first time.
- I’ve reached my max weight ever, but I’ve also been quite shredded while eating carbs like a pig.
- Enjoyed a fantastic Christmas break in Rome with my families.
Many other great things have happened during this 2016. It’s been an amazing year for me, I can’t complain at all!
When reading my first post of the 2016 about avoiding proposition, there’s something I’d like to underline:
In the picture above there are the 9 most liked pictures on Instagram in 2015. They reflect well what my year has just been: travelling, working on myself, never giving up, coming back to running, eating, drinking tons of coffee and loving all things beautiful in the world.
That’s exactly what happened on this 2016 too. I hope my 2017 will enhance all of this, and will push even more out of my comfort zone. I want to learn new skills, visit new countries, get stronger, write more, spend more time with my loved ones, and enjoy life.
I wish you all a fantastic, happy and healthy 2017 full of all the things you’d like! Stay strong, live your life at full and don’t be discouraged by the bad times – good times are always around the corner!